Marketing management professional with broad based marketing knowledge and experience in financial services, preferably investments. A particular advantage would be knowledge of marketing into international institutional markets and the local retail market.
Will be expected to quickly gain an understanding of distribution targets, markets and marketing requirements to support.
- Responsible for overseeing the practical day-to-day management of the international marketing team and implementation of agreed marketing plan, working closely with the marketing head based in South Africa and Jersey Managing Director.
- Ensure international marketing needs feed into overall marketing strategy for the business, working closely with South African marketing head and suppliers to ensure they factor international needs into their deliverables.
- Supplier management – ensure contractual obligations are met and regular review meetings take place.
- Act as a key brand custodian ensuring strong brand protection throughout the business.
- Ensuring all marketing materials produced are subject to appropriate compliance and internal procedures.
Key projects delivery
Implementation of a campaign for our core products in the local market and to existing South African client base, ensuring team meet their deliverables as part of the campaign.
Supporting product development to implement marketing requirements around product changes and manage stakeholder expectations and communications.
Responsible for initial development of new marketing plan and budget for the new financial year 2015/2016, working closely with distribution teams to ensure that planning matches their targets and expectations. Pulling in marketing team expertise on their areas of specialism as required.
Responsible for institutional events strategy – working with suppliers and distribution team to identify key events for gaining speaker profiles and maximising brand impact and distribution networking opportunities in particular product areas and markets.
The cover is for 7 months from end July 2014 to end Feb 2015.
Contact is Kim Perkins, HR Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org tel: 01534 512111